TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing our site or using our services, you acknowledge that you understand, agree, and are bound by these terms.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
At our discretion, Southend Refills may edit, add, or remove parts of this agreement. If we do make changes to these Terms and Conditions, we will make a reasonable effort to provide notice.
You are solely responsible for your conduct while on our site, and agree to abide by all laws, contracts, intellectual property and third-party rights.
Southend Refills reserves the right to terminate access to our site and block future use of our services if we deem these Terms and Conditions have been violated.
By placing an order you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Southend Refills endeavour to fulfil your order completely, however all products are subject to availability, and may not be available due to circumstances beyond our control. If a product is unavailable, payment will be refunded in full on the day of your delivery.
2. Deliveries are charged at £2.00 per order within our current delivery area (SS0-7 and SS9).
3. All deliveries will be left in a location of your choice. We cannot accept any responsibility for the items once they have been delivered to you or left in your safe space.
4. All deliveries are subject to a minimum order value of £10 (not including delivery charges). Orders placed which do not meet this minimum value will be cancelled and refunded.
5. A deposit of £5 must be paid before a customer's first order. This is to cover the cost of the containers that will be supplied on a refill basis. Any loss or damage to the containers (including caps and lids) in your possession will be deducted from this deposit. If you decide to no longer use the refill service, the deposit will be refunded subject to collection of all containers in their original condition.
6. Payment can be made using either debit/credit card or paypal. Orders will not be processed until full payment is received.
7. Returns: Due to the nature of the products supplied we cannot accept any returns. If the customer has any issues with any product they should contact Southend Refills within 30 days of your delivery.
8. When containers are left out for collection please ensure they have been thoroughly rinsed and dried. Lids and caps must be present, any missing caps and lids will result in a charge taken from the container deposit.
9. Product Safety Information
a. Southend Refills are not the product manufacturers of any product supplied.
b. Southend Refills provide ingredients and usage instructions, including hazard warnings, on labels on all of our supplied products. This information can also be found on the product information pages in the Southend Refills Product Catalogue August 19. Detailed product information can be found on the websites of the product manufacturers, Southend Refills can direct you to this information if required.
c. All of the products supplied by Southend Refills are sourced from reputable suppliers and comply with all relevant product testing/safety legislation.
d. Supplied products must only be used for their intended purposes and in accordance to manufacturer's guidelines.
10. Supply and decanting of refill products
a. Products sold by Southend Refills on a return and refill basis will be supplied to the customer in glass or aluminium bottles/jars that must not be used to store the product.
b. Product should be decanted into appropriate containers with correctly fitting caps as soon as possible.
c. Ensure to follow safety precautions while decanting, including wearing gloves/eye protection where indicated, and not decanting in the presence of children or animals. Deal with any spillages immediately.
d. Ensure all containers are clean and dry before use.
e. Ensure any container is correctly labelled, including hazard/safety warnings where appropriate.
f. Products supplied with child safety caps, should be decanted into an appropriately secure container.
g. DO NOT decant any products into food/beverage containers to avoid accidental ingestion.
h. DO NOT decant any product into bottles which previously contained bleach or any other chlorine containing products.
i. The customer is responsible for keeping containers out of reach of children.
j. If the customer chooses not to decant the product into their own container before use, Southend Refills are not responsible for any mishandling or accidents.
11. Broken or leaking containers
a. All bottles, jars, lids and caps are checked for possible damage on collection, before and after cleaning, before and after refilling and upon delivery and are immediately removed from circulation if any damage is noted.
b. If any damage occurs while the bottle/jar is in the customer's possession, the customer is responsible for the safe disposal of the damaged item.
c. Please contact us to inform us of any loss or damage to bottle or lids
12. Allergen information
DUE TO THE UNPACKAGED NATURE OF OUR PRODUCTS WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT CROSS CONTAMINATION FROM OTHER ALLERGENS DOES NOT OCCUR.
THEREFORE WE RECOMMEND THAT OUR PRODUCTS ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR THOSE WITH ALLERGIES OR SENSITIVITIES.
YOU WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH LABELS INCLUDING INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE. PLEASE READ BEFORE USE AND ENSURE THAT THESE ARE KEPT VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES.
a. Ingredients and allergen information is available for each product before purchase and should be read thoroughly.
b. Upon delivery, all products are labelled with full ingredients lists, with common potential allergens highlighted.
c. Products and containers are stored, packaged and transported in an environment which is NOT ALLERGEN FREE.
d. The customer and each person using the product is responsible for testing each product prior to use to reduce the risk of allergic reaction.
e. Southend Refills cannot accept any responsibility if the customer, or anyone using the products, has an allergic reaction when using the products.
f. If you have any questions about the products, storage environment and handling, please get in touch.
13. CUSTOMER AGREEMENT
By making payment for your order, you confirm that:
1. You have read the full terms and conditions of sale, and understand and agree to the terms and conditions of sale.
2. You have read the full ingredients list and product information for each product you have ordered.